Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bacon Cheeseburgers

Good morning, afternoon or evening, whichever it may be.  Are you enjoying your fall like weather? While I am not ready for the cold I do like fall.  I am already planning my fall baking and cooking. I have a few things in mind already.  

Today’s post is one I should have posted with my grilled potatoes. A Bacon CheeseBurger.  Yum! This is super simple and even though it might not be nice to grill outside you can make this on the stove top.  This burger has lots of flavor and is super moist.



Bacon Cheeseburgers


1 pound of ground beef, turkey or chicken (which ever you prefer)
¼ cup of crumbled bacon (either cook your own or buy premade, just make sure its real bacon)
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 TBS of Worcestershire sauce


Take all ingredients and mix in a bowl.  Divide meat mixture into four.  Take one fourth and shape into a burger, making sure to put a dent in the middle (it will rise during cooking).

Grill to how you prefer your meat, cook all the way through for chicken and turkey.  

Add whatever toppings you like and enjoy!  Serve up with roasted or grilled veggies!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment