Tuesday, March 16, 2010

After a long delay, I'm back with an easy, fun chicken dinner!


Hello Everyone!!!! I hope all is well with everyone and I hope everyone is having a good start to their week.  Today is my friend Patys birthday so a shout out to her, Happy Birthday!!!  An update on my sweets is 4/14 and then after that it was ruined lol.   I was trying to do good and then I was invited out for a birthday dinner and pie at the end, so yeah I had to have the pie lol.  I am going to start this over soon. I am addicted to Cadbury eggs and every time I go to the store I get one.  I need to get control. So after this weekend I will try my challenge.
As for the 7 hours of sleep, well I have to start that over too.  I missed it by an hour and then getting up early for work messed me up too. I am still looking for a job and I kind of worked out my unemployment issues, but still need to do some stuff with it.  Time is running out for a job and I am not sure what to do.  I am trying to keep my head up, but its hard sometimes.
I haven’t been cooking much due to the fact that I have been closing a lot on my part time job.  I miss cooking. I’m actually excited because I’ve taken recipes and am going to do my take on them. But for tonight  I am leaving everyone with a take on a Rachael Ray dish.  I had left over spinach and walnut pesto in my freezer and while watching a 30 minute meals I saw Rach coat chicken in pesto and then grill it.  Well I pretty much did the same thing but baked it.  It browned in the oven a bit and was really delish!  For a side, just some simple broccoli and lemon and thyme white beans. I saw this in my Cook This, Not That book.  They used rosemary, but I wanted thyme.  Just drain and rinse the beans, throw in a pot with a juice of a lemon and some thyme (and thyme has a lemony taste which is why I used that) and heat through.  Simple and easy as pie! Have a great weekend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment